Saturday, January 31, 2015

Another Work Day

I want to keep blogging daily but I haven't been doing enough stuff lately to merit new posts. Oh well.

Yesterday, as predicted, was a full day of mounting photos. I took a break for lunch then later everyone took a break for a ten-minute dance party.

Last night was my first night staying at Non's apartment. I didn't understand this earlier, but she's able to let me stay there because she's been staying at DAA. That means I'm staying at someone else's apartment on my own. It's incredibly generous of her to offer up her place to me though, so I'm not complaining. After we were done at DAA last night, we both biked to her apartment which is about ten minutes away from DAA. She got me situated and gave me a key and left.

This morning I was able to make my way back to DAA with minimal confusion due to a little map Non drew me.

Today is another work day at DAA. The Festival starts tonight with an opening party outside by the Three Kings Monument. We still have quite a few photos to mount but some of them we don't need immediately and we're making good progress anyway.

I will try to take some photos of the opening party tonight to post tomorrow. In the meantime, here's another photo of the DAA workshop:
Busy busy busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment